E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Strauss, J., & Thomas, D.. (1998). Health, nutrition and economic development. Journal of Economic Literature, 36(2), 766–817. [Google Scholar]
- Bleakley, H. Health, human capital, and development. Annu. Rev. Econ. 2010, 2, 283–310. [Google Scholar]
- Guo, & Weihe. (2016). Insights from the fifth plenary session of the 18th cpc central committee on indigenisation of the path of development of social work in china. China Journal of Social Work, 9(1), 92–95. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng, Y.H. (2007). China’s overall Gini coefficient since reform and its decomposition by rural and urban areas since reform and opening-up. Social Sciences in China, 45–60+205. doi:CNKI: SUN: ZSHK.0.2007-04-004. [Google Scholar]
- Li, H., & Zhu, Y. (2008). Income, income inequality, and health: evidence from china. Journal of Comparative Economics, 34. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.