E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Chen, Y. (2019) The Chinese and foreign rv tourism literature research [J]. Journal of travel survey (second half), 4: 74–77 + 84. [Google Scholar]
- Li F., Wang D. (2019) Research on the development of RV campsites based on visitors’ online reviews: A case study of Suzhou Tahu RV campsites [J]. Geography and Geo-Information Science, 35(02):135–135. [Google Scholar]
- DING H. (2018) Current Situation, Problems and Future of Self-driving RV Camps in China [J]. China Highway, 18:76–79. [Google Scholar]
- “2018 China RV Camping Market Prospect Research Report” released by China Commercial Industry Research Institute. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, D. (2016) Investigation and Analysis of Consumer Behavior in RV Camp [D]. Hangzhou Normal University, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Z., Zhi G., Ke K., Li B. (2020) Analysis on customer demand of domestic RV tourist camp [J]. Modern Enterprise, 04:127–128. [Google Scholar]
- Ma R., Wang R., Zuo X.(2013) Principles of management [M]. People’s Posts and Telecommunications Press:25–122. [Google Scholar]
- Yue, X. (2014) The influence of tourism expectation theory on sports tourism consumption motivation [J]. Journal of Xi ’an University of Physical Education, 31(06):679–631. [Google Scholar]
- Li, L.(2017) The status quo and thinking of operators’ big data application in tourism industry [J]. Tourism Tribune, 32(09):9–11. [Google Scholar]
- Wang H., Zhou W. (2017) Analysis of ice and snow sports tourism consumption behavior based on expectation theory [J]. Journal of Hubei Second Normal University, 34(08):79–34. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, M.(2015) Research on English Interpretation Strategies of Red Tourism Based on Tourist Expectation Theory [J]. Journal of Huzhou Normal University, 37(02):84–87. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.