E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Wen Xiao, Zhaojun Liu. Analysis on the Development of Liquor Industry in Renhuai City under the New Economic Norm [J]. Journal of Anshun College, 2016, 18(01): 105–108. [Google Scholar]
- Song K. HSBC Global Research: China Baijiu [Z]. Hong Kong: 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Qiang, Li, etc. The Design of Enterprise of Maotai Liquor Production Planning and Control System [J]. Journal of Tongren University, 2016, 18(4): 159–162. [Google Scholar]
- Caiting, Ji. Comparative Study on Aroma Components of Different Flavor Liquors [J]. Chemical Engineering Design Communication, 2018, 44(10): 128–129. [Google Scholar]
- Yao Qin, etc. Study on the Development and Status Quo of China’s Fruit Wine [J]. China Brewing, 2020, 39 (09): 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- Weiye Tian, etc. Evaluation on Grade Classification of Chinese and Foreign Wine Products and Englightment [J]. China Brewing, 2020, 39 (10): 220–224. [Google Scholar]
- Bin Liao, Ting Wang, Haitian Wang. Evaluation on Sustainable Competitiveness of Baijiu Enterprises [J]. China Brewing, 2019, 38 (07): 200–204. [Google Scholar]
- Ying Jiang, etc. Research on Technological Innovation and Industrial Cluster Development of Traditional Maotai-flavor Baijiu Industry in Guizhou Province [J]. Liquor-Making Science & Technology, 2011 (05): 42–45. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.