E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Wang Manyi, Zhen Hanlei. (2018) The Heterogeneous Impact of Financial Development on Economic Growth Driven by Innovation -- Also on the Transduction Role of Technology. Research in Institutional Economics, 01:139–163. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Xuejiao, Zhu Yifan. (2019) Research on the Synergetic Development Mechanism of Technological Innovation and Financial Services -- A Multi-case Analysis Based on the Evolution Perspective of China’s Technological Finance Platform. Research in Financial Development, 01:73–79. [Google Scholar]
- Meng Fenglin, Tian Zengrui, Jia Qiaoping, et al. (2019) Study on the evolution process, experience and policy of venture capital system in China from the perspective of evolutionary economics. Southwest Financial, 07:3–10. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Chao, Ma Yujie, Shi Tongfei. (2019) Exploration of China’s Real Economy Development Dilemma and New Driving Forces -- Based on the Perspective of Financial Innovation and Technology Innovation. Journal of Tianjin University of Finance and Economics, 12:3–19. [Google Scholar]
- Pang Min, Xia Zhoupei. (2020) The Impact Mechanism and Effect Analysis of Financial Innovation on Industrial Structure Upgrading -Based on the Analysis of Mediating Effect and Spatial Effect. Industrial and Technical Economics, 09:32–40. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xiaochun, Jiang Jingshu. (2019) The Limitation and Innovation of China’s Capital Market Dispute Resolution Mechanism -- Based on the Practice of Shenzhen Securities and Futures Industry Dispute Resolution Center. Financial Law Court, 02:48–65. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Xiaoling, Gong Xinshu. (2020) The influence of government finance and financial market on regional independent innovation capability. Journal of South China Agricultural University (Social Science Edition), 019:84–95. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Ti. (2020) Capital Market Supply Shortage, Social Welfare and Economic Growth -- An Empirical Study Based on China’s A-share Market. Shanghai Finance, 03:4–10. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Yu. (2020) The impact of multi-level capital market on innovation of science and technology firms: A case study of Weifang City, Shandong Province. Times Financial, 33:66–68 [Google Scholar]
- Zhan Hailin, Gu Ziqiang. (2020) Strategic research on technology-oriented enterprises’ entry into capital market under the background of the establishment of “science and technology innovation board” -- A case study of W Company. Modern Marketing (Business Edition), 08:54–55. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.