E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Cimoli, M., Pereira, W., Porcile, G., Scatolin, F., Structure change, technology, and economic growth: Brazil and the CIBS in a comparative perspective[J]. Economic Change and Restructuring, 2011, 44(1-2): 25–47. [Google Scholar]
- Aghion, P., P. Howitt, D. Mayerfoulkes, The Effect of Financial Development on Convergence: Theory and Evidence[J], The quarterly Journal of Economics, 2005: 173–222 [Google Scholar]
- Gong Qiang, Zhang Yilin, Lin Yifu. Industrial structure, risk characteristics and optimal financial structure [J]. Economic research. 2014. (4): 4–16. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yedezhu, Zeng Fanqing. Financial structure suitability and economic growth [J]. Economist. 2018 (4) 63–72 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Wei, Lu Yuanquan. Spatial structure and industrial structure upgrading of China’s financial supply [J]. International financial research. 2019 (2): 13–22 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Lin Yifu. New structural economics, viability and new theoretical insights [J]. Journal of Wuhan University (PHILOSOPHY AND SOCIAL SCIENCES EDITION). 2017. (6): 5–15. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Pengbo, Yu Tao, Wang Wangping. Financial development, financial structure and financial growth: an analysis based on Provincial Panel Data [J]. Exploration of economic problems, 2017: (1) 120–127 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Jia Qingxian, Zhu Minglai. Research on the relationship between industrial structure, trade openness and M2 / GDP ratio -- Empirical Test Based on developed economies and emerging market countries [J], industrial technology economy, 2017, issue 8. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Leng Yanli, Du Sizheng. Financial development, industrial structure and economic growth [J], Journal of Capital University of economics and trade, 2016, issue 5. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li Chunsheng, Zhang Liancheng. Research on the interactive relationship between economic growth and industrial structure in China -- An Empirical Analysis Based on VAR model [J], industrial technology economy, 2015, issue 6. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Guangbin. Financial development, industrial upgrading and economic growth: An Empirical Study Based on VAR [J], Finance and economy, 2013, issue 11. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Yu, Li Jian. The relationship between economic growth and industrial structure under the new normal [j], Industrial technology economy, 2016, second issue. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.