E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Krugman, P.R. (1980) Scale economies, product differentiation, and the pattern of trade. American Economic Review, 70: 950–959. [Google Scholar]
- Xie, Z.Y., Ju F.H. (2014) Homogeneous agglomeration, heterogeneous agglomeration and industrial international competitiveness: An empirical study based on panel data of 15 manufacturing industries in China from 2000 to 2011. International Trade Issues, 2: 13–23. [Google Scholar]
- Zepponi, D., Fisch R. (2007) Industry-driven leadership is vital for rural communities. Economic Development America, 12: 20–23. [Google Scholar]
- Tveteras, R., Battese G.E. (2006) Agglomeration externalities, productivity, and technical inefficiency. Journal of Regional Science, 4: 605–625. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, H.S. (2007) Research on China’s Agricultural Industrial Agglomeration. China Agricultural Publishing, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Xiang, Y., Wang W.X., Qi C.Q. (2014) The correlation between geographical agglomeration and agricultural international competitiveness: evidence from China’s fruit industry. Guangdong Agricultural Sciences, 13: 202–207, 240. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng, X.P. (2014) Spatial Agglomeration of China’s Dairy Industry: Theoretical and Empirical Analysis. China University of Political Science and Law Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Tian, S.Y., Zhou L., Zhang Q. (2012) Research on industrial agglomeration and export competitiveness of China’s aquatic products -generalized pulse analysis based on VAR model. Jiangsu Agricultural Science, 40: 374–377. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, J.D., Jiang K.J., Wang J., et al. (2019) Evaluation on international trade pattern and competitiveness of China’s aquatic products. China’s Fishery Economy, 37: 49–58. [Google Scholar]
- Cai, X., Chen Y.F., Chen J. (2018). Empirical analysis on influencing factors of international competitiveness of aquatic products in China. Journal of Dalian University of Technology (Social Science Edition), 39: 47–54. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng, S.N., Wang S.Q., Zheng Y.F. (2019) A comparative study on the international competitiveness of fisheries between Fujian and Taiwan and its influencing factors - the policy choice of fisheries cooperation between Fujian and Taiwan in the context of free trade zone. Journal of China Agricultural University (Social Science Edition), 24: 237–250. [Google Scholar]
- Shao, G.L., Dong X.R. (2020) Research on influencing factors of international competitiveness of China’s marine fishery. China’s Fishery Economy, 38: 72–83. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.