E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Li, W., Cheng, Y., Fang, Q. (2020) Forecast on silver futures linked with structural breaks and day-of-the-week effect. The North American Journal of Economics and Finance 53:101–192. [Google Scholar]
- Engle, R.F., “Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of U.K. Inflation,” Econometrica 50 (1982), 987–1008. [Google Scholar]
- Andersen, T. G. and Bollerslev, T.: 1998, Answering the skeptics: Yes, standard volatility models do provide accurate forecasts, International Economic Review 39, 885–905. [Google Scholar]
- Andersen, T. G., Bollerslev, T., Diebold, F. X. and Labys, P.: 2001, The distribution of exchange rate volatility, Journal of the American Statistical Association 96, 42–55. [Google Scholar]
- Muller, U., Dacorogna, M., Dav, R., Pictet, O., Olsen, R. and Ward, J.: 1993, Fractals and intrinsic time - a challenge to econometricians. XXXIXth International AEA Conference on Real Time Econometrics, 14-15 Oct 1993, Luxembourg. [Google Scholar]
- Corsi, F. (2009). A Simple Approximate LongMemory Model of Realized Volatility. Journal of Financial Econometrics, 7(2), 174–196 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.