E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Li Ruchun, Chen Shaojun. Study on the mechanism of the role of farmers’ cooperatives in precision poverty alleviation Journal of Hehai University (Philosophical and Social Sciences Edition), 2017, 19 (02). [Google Scholar]
- Xu Xuchu. Play the endethive role of farmers’ cooperatives in the fight against poverty China Farmers’ Cooperative, 2016, (02). [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Li, Zhong Ling. The possible path for farmers’ cooperatives to participate in poverty alleviation is an example of the development of agricultural industries based on small-farmers Rural Economy, 2017, (05). [Google Scholar]
- Gui, Yu. The construction of the poverty alleviation mechanism of farmers’ cooperatives Journal of North China University of Water and Hydropower (Social Sciences Edition), 2017, 33 (01). [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Xiaofeng, Yu Chengwei. The construction of the cooperative mechanism of farmers’ cooperative and precise poverty alleviation: theoretical logic and practical path Agricultural Economic Issues, 2016, 37 (04). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.