E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Qi Zhen, Song Li Gang, He Fan. State-Owned Enterprises’ Supervision in Gradual Transition Economies: Theoretical Framework and China’s Practice[J]. The Journal of World Economy, 2017, 40(08): 120–142(In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xian Wei. State-owned Enterprise Classified Supervision Based on Capital Management[J]. Economic Review Journal, 2017(02): 33–39(In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Shen Hao, Yang Mei Ying. Research on Ownership Structure Selections and State-owned AssetsSupervision Modesunder the Mixed Ownership Reform Background--A Multi-case Perspective[J]. Management Review, 2020, 32(03): 323–336(In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Ming Ze, Li Zhong Hai. The Critical Path of the Evolution of SOE Reform -- Based on the Perspective of Mixed Ownership[J]. Modern Economic Research, 2016(07): 15–19(In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Chi Guo Hua, Guo Rui Jia, Wang Hui Jin. Can Government Audits Improve the Institution of Internal Control? An Empirical Analysis Based on the Listed Companies of Central Enterprises Holding[J]. Nankai Business Review, 2019, 22(01): 31–41(In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Hao Ying, Xie Guang Hua, Shi Rui. External Supervision, Perquisite Consumption and Enterprise Performance[J]. Accounting Research, 2018(08): 42–48(In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Karen, Jingrong Lin, Xiaoyan, Lu, Junsheng Zhang, Ying Zheng. State-owned enterprises in China: A review of 40 years of research and practice[J]. China Journal of Accounting Research, 2020, 13: (1):31–55. [Google Scholar]
- Zhengfei Lua, Jigao Zhu. Tracing back to the source: Understanding the corporate governance of boards of directors in Chinese SOEs[J]. China Journal of Accounting Research,, 2020, 13(2): 129–145. [Google Scholar]
- Hualin Wan, Kai Zhu, Xinyuan Chen. Career concerns, shareholder monitoring and investment efficiency: From the perspective of compensation contract rigidity in Chinese SOEs[J]. China Journal of Accounting Research,, 2015, 8(1): 59–73. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.