E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Engle R.F. Autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity with estimates of the variance of UK inflation[J]. Econometrica, 1982, (50): 987–1008. [Google Scholar]
- Bolleslev. Generalized Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticty. Journal of Econometrics [J]. Journal of Econometric, 1986, (31): 307–327. [Google Scholar]
- I. Figuerola-Ferretti, Y.G. Paraskevopoulos. Spanish Unemployment-a Hiring Function Approach: GARCH-M Model[M]. Economic Integration. Palgrave Macmillan UK, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaoping Ren. Empirical analysis of A-share market index yield series based on GARCH-M model[J]. International Journal of Engineering, Science and Mathematics, 2017, 6(6). [Google Scholar]
- Ling Lin, Yong Jiang, Helu Xiao, Zhongbao Zhou. Crude oil price forecasting based on a novel hybrid long memory GARCH-M and wavelet analysis model[J]. Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2020, 543. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.