E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Yao, Li. Evaluation of high quality development level of industrial economy in Central China: a case study of Hubei Province [J]. Hubei Social Sciences, 2020 (11): 55–65. [Google Scholar]
- Li Chengshun. Evaluation of green innovation efficiency of China’s industrial enterprises Analysis Based on panel time-varying stochastic frontier model [J]. Technical economy, 2020, 39 (09): 119–125. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Tao, Wang Song, Li Panpan, Guo Zhe. Evaluation of innovation capability of China’s listed shipbuilding companies from the perspective of civil military integration [J]. Operations research and management, 2021, 30 (01): 114–120. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Likun, Liu Xiaoli. Grey correlation analysis on Influencing Factors of urban innovation performance [J]. Research on science and technology management, 2014, 34 (01): 230–233. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Huiru, Li Rongping. Evaluation and analysis of technological innovation capability of industrial enterprises in Hebei Province Based on grey relational evaluation method [J]. Journal of Hebei Normal University, 2010, 33 (03): 48–52. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.