E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- CAVES, R.E.. Economic, 1974, 41(5):176–193. [Google Scholar]
- Hirschman, A.O. Exit, Voice, and Loyalty:Responses to Decline in Firms, Organizations, and States[J]. Social Forces, 1970, 25 (1):47–56. [Google Scholar]
- Wen Dongwei, Xian Guoming, Ma Jing. FDI, Industrial Structure Changes and China’s Export Competitiveness[J]. Management World, 2009(4), 96–107. [Google Scholar]
- Qiong Z., Minyu N. Influence Analysis of FDI on China’s Industrial Structure Optimization [J]. Procedia Computer Science, 2013, 17:1015–1022. [Google Scholar]
- Niu Weiping. Research on the Mechanism of International Outsourcing Trap and Its Leapfrogging[J]. China Industrial Economics, 2012 (5):109–121. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Ping. Does FDI Inhibit the Development of China’s Service Industry? [J]. Economic Review, 2016 (5): 110–123+136. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Lei, Shao Mingxin, Bian Yingzi. The Impact of FDI on Industrial Structure Optimization under Different Financial Efficiencies--An Empirical Study Based on Panel Data of 17 Cities in Shandong Province[J]. East China Economic Management, 2018(01):12–17. [Google Scholar]
- Zhan Jie. Research on the Impact and Synergy of FDI on Technological Innovation in High-tech Industries[D]. University of Science and Technology of China, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Zao, Han Ying. Foreign Direct Investment, Regional Differences and the Improvement of Independent Innovation Capabilities[J]. Economics and Management Research, 2018(11):92–106. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yuan, Ni Zhigang. An Empirical Study of Two-way FDI and Economic Growth: Taking Liaoning Province as an Example[J]. Journal of Shenyang University of Technology (Social Science Edition), 2018(2):120–126. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Xiaoyong, Jin Yanqing. Analysis of the Influence of FDI Sole Proprietorship Based on Panel Data on Industrial Upgrading in Central China[J]. Journal of Nanchang University (Humanities and Social Sciences Edition), 2012, (9): 68–72. [Google Scholar]
- Akbar, Y.H., Mcbride, J.B. Multinational Enterprise Strategy, Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Development:The Case of the Hungarian Banking Industry[J]. Journal of World Business, 2004, 39(1):89–105. [Google Scholar]
- Fu Yuanhai, Wang Xiaotong. Research on the Influence of Imitation and Competition Effects on the Optimization of Manufacturing Structure[J]. Auditing and Economic Research, 2018(4):105–115. [Google Scholar]
- Gan Chunhui, Zheng Ruogu, Yu Dianfan. The Impact of China’s Industrial Structure Changes on Economic Growth and Fluctuations[J]. Economic Research, 2011, 46(05):4–16. [Google Scholar]
- Stiebale, J., and Reize, F. 2012, The Impact of FDI through Mergers and Acquisitions on Innovation in Target Firms. International Journal of Industrial Organization, 29(2):155–167 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.