E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Daniel Bell. The coming of post-in dustrial society[M]. New York: American Educational Bookltd, 1974. [Google Scholar]
- Den, H.P. Knowledge-Intensive Business Services as Coproducers of Innovation[J]. International Journal of Innovation Management,, 2000, 4(4): 491–528. [Google Scholar]
- OECD. Innovation and Productivity in Service[R]. Paris: OECE Report, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Howells, J. The nature of innovation in services[R]. Innovation and Productivity in Services, Paris OECD, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Lee, K.R., Shim, S. Knowledge Intensive Service Activities(KISA) in Korea’s Innovation System[R]. DECD Report, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Miles, I. Services and the Knowledge-Based Economy[J]. World Scientific Book Chapters, 2014(4): 504–518. [Google Scholar]
- Shunzhou Liu. Innovation Mangement in Knowledge Intensive Business in China[M]. Springer Berlin Herlin Hcidelberg, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Diao Wujun, Hu Wenxiu, Zhang Jianfeng. Study on Evaluation Index System of science and technology service industry -- taking Shaanxi province as an example[J]. Research in science and technology management, 2015, 35(04): 41–46. [Google Scholar]
- Houdin. Evaluation and countermeasures of the development level of science and technology service industry in Shanxi province under the innovation-driven background[D]. Taiyuan University of Technology, 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.