E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Zhu Hongjun, Wang Hui. Can. “Equity checks and balances improve corporate governance?”, J. Management world, 2004(10):114–123. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Yuejun, Li Wei’an. “Research on the choice preference of large shareholders to governance”, Journal of financial research, 2009(6):72–85. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yandong. “Personal characteristics, corporate governance and excessive investment of state-owned listed companies”, J. Communication of finance and accounting, 2016, (36):77–81. [Google Scholar]
- Ye Chengang, Qiu, Li, Zheng Lijuan. “Corporate governance structure, internal quality and corporate financial performance”, J. Auditing research, 2016(2):104–112. [Google Scholar]
- He Huiqin. “Corporate governance, manager ability and corporate performance”, J. Communication of finance and accounting, 2018(5):52–55. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Geyang, Zhang Zongyi, Song Zengji. “Empirical analysis of effect of corporate governance on firm performance”, J. Journal of Chongqing University, 2013(3):73–80. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.