E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Ueneva: United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate-Change, (2007). IPCC Fourth Assessment Report: Climate change 2007(AR4). https://doc.wendoc.com/b1f8d3c7fb09382af021fa089.html [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Y.Y., Jin, Y.R. (2010) Overview of the development of summer tourism industry. Ecological Economy, 6: 115–118. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, H., Yan, Y.C., Yue, S.P.(2015) The regional types and their temporal and spatial distribution characteristics of summer-relief climate in China. Progress in Geographical Sciences, 34(02): 175–184. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, J., Zhang, Y.H., Xi, J.C.(2016) Study on the Comprehensive Evaluation of Suitability of China’s Summer Resort Tourism Base. Resources Science, 38(12): 2210–2220. [Google Scholar]
- Lu, W.L. (2019) There should be more cultural “enjoyment” in the coolness. China Travel News, 2019-09-03(003). [Google Scholar]
- Chen, H.(2019) The “difficulties” and “breaks” of the upgrade of summer tourism. Contemporary Guizhou, 30: 68–69. [Google Scholar]
- Yangguang.com. (2019). The 2019 China Changchun Summer Resort Tourism Industry Summit was held in Changchun, 40 cities were awarded the summer tourism city license. https//baijianhao.baidu.com [Google Scholar]
- W.T. Oliver, J.E. Wells. (2016) Lysozyme as an alternative to growth promoting antibiotics in swine production. Journal of Animal Science and Biotechnology, 7(01):34–37. [Google Scholar]
- Ma, L.J., Sun, G.N., Wang, J.J.(2009) Evaluation of the tourism climate comfort of the cities along the eastern coast of China. Progress in Geographical Sciences, 28(05):713–722. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.