E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Heather, M.(2006). Global restructuring and local responses: Investigating rural tourism policy in two Canadian communities. Current Issues in Tourism, 9(1):1–46. [Google Scholar]
- Tang, Z.Y., Yang N.G. (2007). On the dynamic mechanism and Sustainable Development Countermeasures of suburban rural tourism development. Agricultural Environment and Development, (6): 36–38 [Google Scholar]
- Luo, Z.G.(2018). Rural Revitalization in foreign countries: Value orientation and strategy selection -- a reference for the implementation of Rural Revitalization Strategy in China. Agricultural Science Research, 39 (4): 84–90 + 94 [Google Scholar]
- Liu, C.W., He W.J., Xiang Y.C.(2018). Rural Revitalization from the perspective of rural tourism. Chongqing Social Sciences, 286(9): 96–105 [Google Scholar]
- Kline, C., Milburn L.A.(2010). Ten categories of entrepreneurial climate to encourage rural tourism development. Leisure Studies Journal, 13(1-2): 320–348. [Google Scholar]
- Cai, K.X., Yang H., Ma Z.Z.(2018). Rural Tourism: a way to realize Rural Revitalization Strategy. Rural Economy, 431 (09): 28–33 [Google Scholar]
- Holtham, C., Courtney N.(2001). Developing managerial learning styles in the context of the strategic application of information and communications technologies. International Journal of Training & Development, 5(1): 22–34. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, X.L., Zhou M.(2004). Knowledge transfer and its difficulties within organizations. Science of Science and Management of S.& T., 25 (12), 68–71 [Google Scholar]
- Tosun, C. (2006). Limits to Community Participation in the Tourism Development Process in Developing Countries. Tourism Management, 21(6): 613–621. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.