E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Guo Yicheng. How to Achieve Sustainable Multicultural Development in Urban Cultural Tourism IP. Qilu Realm of Arts, Journal of Shandong University of Arts. 2020.10. [Google Scholar]
- Yao Yao. Feasibility Study on Animation IP Design’s Entrance into the Identification System of Tourist attractions. Journal of Beijing Institute of Graphic Communication. 2020.2. [Google Scholar]
- Hong Qinghua. Tourism IP Drives the Integration of Culture and Tourism to Enhance the Core Competitiveness of the Industry. ChinaTravelNews. 2020.5. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xinyi. Building a Creative Tourism Complex Guided by Special IP: taking the Panda Park in Beihu District, Chengdu as an example. Urban and Rural Development. 2020.8. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, M., Zhao M. Research on the Development Strategy of Cultural IP Images: taking the ancient town of Fenghuang as an example. Beauty and Times (City). 2020.9. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Yu. Strategy of Promoting Dalian’s Tourism across the Border with In-depth Integration of Culture and Tourism. Economics & Trade Update. 2020.9. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.