E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Wang Guocai. Analysis of Yunnan Tourism Development Based on SWOT-PEST Model. Business & Economy. 2019(10): 518. [Google Scholar]
- Li Wenshan. SWOT Analysis of Yunnan Tourism Development. Tourism Overview. 2017(7): 117. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yanan. Analysis of the Current Situation and Countermeasures of Tourism Development in Yunnan Province. Caixun. 2019(9): 124. [Google Scholar]
- Xing Ling, Jiang Sumei. Research of the Driving forces for the Tourism Industry of Yunnan Based on the Method of PEST. Academic Research. 2014(5): 71–75. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xiaoyuan. Exploring the Path Towards Tourism Development in Mount Fanjing Based on the Method of PEST. Shangxun. 2020(5.26). [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xiaojing, Zhao Yongfeng. The Impact of Tourism Development on Economic Growth: Empirical Test Based on Improved Cobb Douglas Function. Value Engineering., 2018, 37(10): 76–80. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Yang. Research on the Dynamic Relationship of Tourism Development, Economic Growth and Tertiary Industry Growth in Tibet-An Empirical Analysis Based on the Data of Tibet from 1981 to 2015. Tibet’s Science & Technology. 2018(4): 22–25. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Li, Sui Puhai, Yang Yi. Review on Relationship Between Tourism Development and Economic Growth -- Based on CSSCI Journals Published in the Past 20 Years. Resource Development & Market., 2018, 34(6): 862–867. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Xiaojun. An Empirical Study on Inbound Tourism Income and Economic Growth--Taking Shanxi Province as the Example. Technoeconomics & Management Research. 2019(1): 81–86. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Qian, Wang Liping, Wang Wenbo. A Study of the Dynamic Relationship Between Tourism Development and the Economic Growth Based on Shanxi Province. Journal of Management., 2018, 31(5): 34–45. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Qunqi. Regional Differences and Spatial Pattern Evolution of Integration of China’s Transportation Industry and Tourism. Technology Economics. 2017(12). [Google Scholar]
- Zhan Zhaozong. Analysis of the New Normal of Tourism and Its Enlightenment Based on SWOT-PEST. Zhejiang Academic Journal. 2016(1). [Google Scholar]
- Fang Shihao, Lai Fan. Research on the Tourism Development Strategy of Hubei Province in the Post-pandemic Era. Press Outpost. 2020(10). [Google Scholar]
- Dai Juan. Research on the Tendency of Convergence and Development of “Transportation + Tourism” Industry in Hubei. Contemporary Economics. 2019(5). [Google Scholar]
- Qi Tao. Research on the Relationship between Tourism Industry Development and Economic Growth in Shandong Province. University of South China. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Zhong Liang, Li Zhigang. “Tourism + Transportation” Needs Deep Integration. China Tourism News. 2017-02-21. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Fupeng, Wu Li. “Waiting for the Pandemic to Fade Away: Analysis of the Impact of the Pandemic on Tourism in Hubei Province”. (2020-05-07). [2020-06-08]. https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/Mm9mfgzCrojOKJg2Kbarhw. [Google Scholar]
- Gong Jian. Investigation on the Loss, Resumption of Work and Recovery of Hubei Cultural and Travel Industry After the Ppidemic. (2020-04-05). [2020-06-08]. http://cta-wh.ccnu.edu.cn/info/1014/2350.htm. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Kai. An Inquiry into the Impact of COVID-19 on China s Tourism and Its Countermeasures. Journal of Sichuan Tourism University. 2020(3). [Google Scholar]
- National Bureau of Statistics http://www.stats.gov.cn/tjsj/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.