E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Yan Zhiming, Tang Xiaxia, Qin Xuan, Zhang Fei, Duan Yuanmei. Education Artificiallntelligence (EAl): Conception, Key Technology and Application Trend -- Analysis of theUnited States “Preparing for the Future of Artificial lntelligence” and “National ArtificialIntelligence R&D StrategyPlanning” Report[J]. Journal of Distance Education, 2017(1): 26–35. [Google Scholar]
- Tong Yuerong, Chen Jiangping et al. A Study on the Development of InnovativeTalents in Shanghai Jiaotong University [J]. Laboratory Research and Exploration. 2020, 39(11). [Google Scholar]
- Gu Cuifeng, Liu Yating. The design of “double-qualified” teacher training in highervocational colleges based on artificial intelligence . Vocational Education Forum. 2020, 36(08). [Google Scholar]
- Xi Hai-Xia, Zhao Zhao-Zhe. An analysis of the quality improvement path of newengineering talents training in the era of artificial intelligence -- a case study of computerscience major of Stanford University [J]. Review of Science and Education Development. 2020, (00). [Google Scholar]
- Ye Xiaotao, Zhao Guangpeng, Lv Aili. Research on the New Mode of CollaborativeEducation of Electronic Information Specialty under the Background of New Engineering-- Taking Henan Polytechnic University as an Example [J]. Modernization of Education. 2020, 7(52). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Weishan. Thinking on Artificial Intelligence Promoting the Development of Small and Medium Enterprises [u]. China Development. 2020, 20(01). [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Xiongziyan, Chu Pengzhi et al. The Construction of university-industry Curriculum Based on Undergraduate Artificial Intelligence of Shanghai Jiao Tong University [u]. Contemporary Educational Practice and Teaching Research. 2020, (02) [Google Scholar]
- Luckin, R., Holmes, W. Intelligence Unleashed: An argument for AI in Education [EB/OL]. [2016-11-24]. [Google Scholar]
- Timms, M.J. Letting artificial intelligence in education out of the box: educational cobots and smart classrooms[J]. International Journal of Artificial Intelligence in Education, 2016(2):701–712. [Google Scholar]
- McArthur, D., Lewis, M., Bishary, M. The Roles of Artificial Intelligence in Education: Current Progress and Future Prospects[J]. Journal of Educational Technology, 2005(4):42–80. [Google Scholar]
- Pinkwart, N. Another 25 years of AIED? Challenges and opportunities for intelligent educational technologies of the future[J]. International journal of artificial intelligence in education, 2016(2):771–783. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.