E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Zhang, X.F. Copyright protection of disseminators’ rights and interests in sports events in interpretive theory [J]. Modern law, 2019, 41(06):149–163. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Jingjing. Protection of “signal” or “picture”: a study on the protection path of live broadcast of sports events [J]. Northern science of law, 2019, 13(03):29–40. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Yuhui. New Path for Legal Protection of Sports Broadcast Rights [J]. Intellectual Property Rights, 2018(12):31–40. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Liqiang. Development of Sports Industry and Intellectual Property Protection [J]. Electronic Intellectual Property, 2018(03):64–69. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Chun. Reflections on the dichotomy of sports broadcast rights [J]. Law forum, 2016, 31(04):126–132. [Google Scholar]
- Juma. Legal protection of sports broadcast rights from the perspective of interest balance [J]. Hebei law school, 2015, 33(02):166–174. [Google Scholar]
- Geng Xieqi. On the Legal Protection of Sports Broadcast Rights [J]. Legal System and Society, 2017(05):73–74. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.