E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Duonamou Lucie, Konate Alexandre, Djègo Djossou Sylvie, et al. Consumer perceptions and reported wild and domestic meat and fish consumption behavior during the Ebola epidemic in Guinea, West Africa[J]. Peer J, 2020, 8: e9229. [Google Scholar]
- Inwon Kang, Ilhwan, MA. A Study on Bandwagon Consumption Behavior Based on Fear of Missing Out and Product Characteristics [J]. Sustainability, 2020, 12(6):2441. [Google Scholar]
- Li Junwei, Wu Le, Hong Richang, et al. Random walk based distributed representation learning and prediction on Social Networking Services[J]. Information Sciences, 2021, 549:328–346. [Google Scholar]
- Rachel, E.N. Reyes, Alzahra J. Al Omran, Daryl L. Davies, et al. Antibiotic-induced disruption of commensal microbiome linked to increases in bingelike ethanol consumption behavior[J]. Brain Research, 2020, 1747:147067. [Google Scholar]
- Johanna Palcu, Simona Haasova, Arnd Florack. Advertising models in the act of eating: How the depiction of different eating phases affects consumption desire and behavior[J]. Appetite, 2019, 139:59–66. [Google Scholar]
- Eric, W.K. See-To, Eric W.T. Ngai. An empirical study of payment technologies, the psychology of consumption, and spending behavior in a retailing context[J]. Information & Management,, 2019, 56(3): 329–342. [Google Scholar]
- Muhammad Awais, Tanzila Samin, Muhammad Awais Gulzar, et al.. Unfolding the Association between the Big Five, Frugality, E-Mavenism, and Sustainable Consumption Behavior[J]. Sustainability, 2020, 12(2):1–1. [Google Scholar]
- Nigro Giovanna, Matarazzo Olimpia, Ciccarelli Maria, et al. To chase or not to chase: A study on the role of mentalization and alcohol consumption in chasing behavior. [J]. Journal of behavioral addictions, 2019, 8(4):743–753. [Google Scholar]
- Costanza Nosi, Lamberto Zollo, Riccardo Rialti, et al. Sustainable consumption in organic food buying behavior: the case of quinoa[J]. British Food Journal, 2020, 122(3):976–994. [Google Scholar]
- Flore Vallet, Benjamin Tyl. Implementation of an eco-innovation toolbox to stimulate design teams: A case of interior design[J]. Procedia CIRP, 2020, 90:334–338. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Anzhi. Application of artificial intelligence technology and embedded digital image in interior design[J]. Microprocessors and Microsystems, 2021, 81:103–782. [Google Scholar]
- Khorawan Ngamvoratham, Thanin Ratanaolarn, Jitjayang Yamabhai, et al. Interior Environmental Design for a Leisure Learning Area in the National Gallery of Thailand[J]. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 2019, 10(2):99–112. [Google Scholar]
- Wong C.H., Aziz A.A. Perceptions of Youngsters on Interior Space Quality in Relation to Materiality and Spatial Design[J]. International Journal of Built Environment and Sustainability, 2020, 8(1):103–119. [Google Scholar]
- Chung, Miryum. Nursing Home Environmental Perception and Preference Differences between Generations[J]. Journal of the Korean Institute of Interior Design, 2019, 28(1):188–198. [Google Scholar]
- Rila Anggraeni, Dimas Hendrawan, Yu-Wen Huang. The Impact of Theme Restaurant Servicescape on Consumer’ s Value and Purchase Intention[P]. 23rd Asian Forum of Business Education(AFBE 2019), 2020, 144, 226–232. [Google Scholar]
- Pooja Ahuja, Pankaj Tiwari. Examining Consumer Loyalty, Internet of Things (IoT), and Theme Restaurants in the Delhi Region: An Empirical Study[J]. International Journal of Knowledge-Based Organizations (IJKBO), 2020, 10(4):1–12. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.