E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Silzer, R., Church A. The Potential for Potential. Industrial and Organizational Psychology. 4(2009). [Google Scholar]
- Sheng Nan, Meng Fanxiang, Jiang Bin, et al. Research on the construction of scientific and technological talent evaluation system under innovation-driven strategy. Science Research Management, 37, S1 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Wei, Wang Liang, Qian Heyi. Core Literacy of Scientific and Technological Talents in Intelligent Social Engineering: Element Identification and Cultivation Strategy. Research in Higher Engineering Education, 4(2020). [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Wei, Bao Xianhua, Qu Baoqiang, Lin Fenfen. Science and Technology Progress and Countermeasures, 30, 16 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Department of Science and Technology, National Medium - and Long-Term Program for Scientific and Technological Talents Development (2010-2020). (Science and Technology Literature Press, 2011). [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yuekun, Lu Nan. Construction of evaluation model of innovative talents of science and technology based on knowledge value.Leadership Science, 2(2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.