E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Asao T., Kitazawa H., Ban T., et al. Electrodegradation of root exudates to mitigate autotoxicity in hydroponically grown strawberry plants [J]. Hortscience, 2008, 43(07): 2034–2038. [Google Scholar]
- Kitazawa H., Asao T., Ban T., et al. Autotoxicity of root exudates from strawberry in hydroponic culture [J]. The Journal of Horticultural Science and Biotechnology, 2005(80): 677–680. [Google Scholar]
- W.C. Zhen, X.Y. Wang, J.Y. Kong, et al. Determination of phenolic acids in root exudates and decomposing products of strawberry and their allelopathy [J]. Journal of Agricultural University of Hebei, 2004, 27 (04): 74–78. [Google Scholar]
- Z.H. Gao, X.Y. Zhang, H.B. Ge, et al. Modeling the obstacle effects of strawberry root exudates [J]. Plant Nutrition and Fertilizer Science, 2008, 14(01): 189–193. [Google Scholar]
- Koitabashi R., Suzuki T., Kawazu T., et al. 82Cineole inhibits root growt hand DNA synthesis in the root apical meristem of Brassica campest ris L1 [J]. J. Plant Res., 1997, 110(1097): 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- P. Wang. Occurrence mechanism and control strategy of continuous cropping obstacle of strawberry in protected field [J]. Chinese Gardening Digest, 2012, 28(7): 178–179. [Google Scholar]
- W.C. Zhen, K.Q. Cao, T.L. Hu. The rese arch advance on cropreplant diseases [J]. Journal of Agricultural University Of Hebei, 2004, 20(4): 98–102. [Google Scholar]
- Y.J. Xu, Q.H. Xue, S.L. Xing, et al. The growth promoting effect and induced endurance of three actinomyces strains to strawberry [J]. Acta Agriculturae Boreali-Occidentalis Sinica, 2007, 16(06): 146–153. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Xue, H.X. Lai. Effects of actinomycetes preparation on the flower and fruitage of strawberry [J]. Northern Horticulture, 2010(06): 177–179. [Google Scholar]
- X.J. Wang, C.Y. Bu, Y.S. Jin, et al. Identification and inhibitory effects of antagonistic bacteria against strawberry root rot (StrawberryDuch.) [J]. Acta Horticulturae Sinica, 2011, 38(09): 1657–1666. [Google Scholar]
- D.Q. Li, Y.M. Qian, M.M. Zhou, et al. The mechanism of biological control of strawberry gray mould using the marine bacterial NH-8 strain and analysis of the antifungal substances from the strain [J]. Acta Phytophylacica Sinica, 2016, 43(02): 215–221. [Google Scholar]
- S.T. Wang, F.Q. Zhang, R.P. Gao, et al. Inhibition of 126 Kinds of Chinese Herb Extracts Gainst Two Plant Pathogenic Fungi [J]. Journal of Henan Agricultural Sciences, 2006(10): 62–65. [Google Scholar]
- Yohalem D., Passey T. Amendment of soils with fresh and post - extraction lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) and lavandin (Lavandula intermedia) reduce inoculum of Verticillium dahliae and inhibit wilt in strawberry [J]. Applied Soil Ecology, 2011, 49: 187–196. [Google Scholar]
- Y.H. Ma. Screening of resistant mutants to continuous cropping obstacles in strawberry and resistance evaluations of their regeneration plants [D]. Hebei of China: Agricultural University of Hebei Province, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- X.J. Liu. In vitro selection of mutants to wilt disease resistant and studies on their resistance mechanisms in strawberry [D]. Hebei of China: Agricultural University of Hebei Province, 2009. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.