E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Editorial Committee of Flora of China, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Flora of China [M]. Beijing: Science Press, 1997:1849. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Sulian. Preliminary Study on the Chemical Composition of Ligustrum Lucidum[J]. Chinese Medicinal Materials, 1995(5):247–248. [Google Scholar]
- National Compendium of Chinese Herbs Preparation Group. National Compilation of Chinese Herbal Medicines [M]. The second volume. Beijing: People’s Health Publishing House, 1978:474. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Lili, Xia Huilong. Characteristics of Pesticide Residues in Chinese Herbal Medicines in China[J]. Chinese Herbal Medicine, 2017, 38(3):471. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yinhui, Dou Xiaowen, Kong Weijun, et al. Current Status and Pollution Analysis of Pesticide Registration in Chinese Herbal Medicines in China[J]. Chinese Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2013, 38(24):4238. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Kai, Analysis of Spectral Characteristics of Organophosphorus Pesticide Residues in Vegetables[J], Bulletin of science and technology, 2017, 33 (8): 238–242. [Google Scholar]
- Genisheva, Z., Quintelas, C., Mesquita, D.P. et al. New PLS analysis approach to wine volatile compounds characterization by near infrared spectroscopy(NIR) [J]. Food Chemistry, (246) 2018: 172–178. [Google Scholar]
- National Pharmacopoeia Committee. Pharmacopoeia of the People’s Republic of China (four parts) [M]. Beijing: China Pharmaceutical Science and Technology Press, 2015:206. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation of the People’s Republic of China. Green Industry Standards for the Import and Export of Medicinal Plants and Preparations [S]. 2001, 121. [Google Scholar]
- Jere Workman, Lois Vinyi. A Practical Guide to Near-infrared Spectroscopy [M]; Chu, S.L., Xu, Y.P., and Tian, G.Y. Translation. Beijing: Chemical Industry Press, 2009. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.