E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Pei X. Brief Analysis of Cultivation Techniques and Management Measures of Common Pistaches[J]. Serves of Agricultural Technology, 2015, 32(08):37–38. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Z., Sun W. Study on Food Safety and Nutritional Value of Nuts[J]. Farm Products Processing, 2018(09):20–23. [Google Scholar]
- Tong T. Preventive Effect of Common Pistache Against Gestational Diabetes Mellitus[J]. China Fruit News, 2018, 35(01):49–55. [Google Scholar]
- Liu H., Ge S. Prevention and Treatment Effect of Pistachio in Chronic Metabolic Diseases[J]. Food and Nutrition in China, 2016, 22(10):80–84. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Q., Gao J., Tian W. Investigation on the Status of the Contamination of Pistachio Mildew on the Market[J]. Modern Food, 2018(05):17–18+21. [Google Scholar]
- Ling B. Study on the Radiofrequency Insecticidal Technology and its Comprehensive Utilization in Common Pistache after Harvest[D]. Northwest Agriculture & Forestry University, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Sun L. Study on Process of Aqueous Enzymatic Method in Extracting Pricklyash Seed Oil [D]. Hebei University of Engineering, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Qin Y. Study on Aqueous Enzymatic Extraction and Property of Cornus Walteri Oil[J]. Shandong Agricultural University, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Yan L. Study on Extraction and Property of Perilla Frutescens Oil[J]. Shaanxi University of Science and Technology, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Wuri Gumala. Study on Extraction Process of Prunus Mongolica Maxim Oil[J]. Inner Mongolia Normal University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Y., Zheng K., He J., et al. Composition of fatty acids of several selected commercial nut products[J]. Food Science and Technology, 2015, 40(01):191–195. [Google Scholar]
- Xiang J. Study on Enzymatic Hydrolysis Technological Parameters Optimization of Aqueous Enzymatic Extraction of Camellia Oleosa Seed Oil[D]. Hunan Agricultural University, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Xu D. Study on Aqueous Enzymatic Extraction of Acer Truncatum Bunge Kernel Oil[D]. Northwest Agriculture & Forestry University, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.