E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Ghosh Sandip, et al. Genome shuffling improves pigment and other bioactive compound production in Monascus purpureus. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 104(24):10451–10463 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Zhiqiang Li, Ying Liu, et al. Screening and identification of Monascus strains with high-yield monacolin K and undetectable citrinin by integration of HPLC analysis and pksCT and ctnA genes amplification. Journal of applied microbiology, 129(5):1410–1418 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Bernhard Thalhamer, et al. Adulteration of beetroot red and paprika extract based food colorant with Monascus red pigments and their detection by HPLC-QTof MS analyses. Food Control, 105:58–63 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Xuelian Yang, Longbei Xiang, et al. Effect of nonionic surfactant Brij 35 on morphology, cloud point, and pigment stability in Monascus extractive fermentation. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, 100(12):4521–4530 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Yajun Jiang, Xucong Lv, et al. Microbial dynamics and flavor formation during the traditional brewing of Monascus vinegar. Food Research International, 125 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Xuefeng Zeng, Zhongyue Tang, et al. Effect of red koji as a Starter Culture in “Wanergao”: A Traditional Fermented Food in China. Food science & nutrition, 8(10):5580–5590 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Jia Song, Jiaojiao Zhang, et al. Monascus vinegar-mediated alternation of gut microbiota and its correlation with lipid metabolism and inflammation in hyperlipidemic rats. Journal of Functional Foods, 74 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Rabab Hachem, Gaëtan Assemat, Stéphane Balayssac, et al. Comparative Chemical Profiling and Monacolins Quantification in Red Yeast Rice Dietary Supplements by 1H-NMR and UHPLC-DAD-MS. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland), 25(2) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Chuannan Long, Xu Zeng, et al. High-level production of Monascus pigments in Monascus ruber CICC41233 through ATP-citrate lyase overexpression. Biochemical Engineering Journal, 146:160–169 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Victoria Drauch, Claudia Ibesich, Claus Vogl, et al. In-vitro testing of bacteriostatic and bactericidal efficacy of commercial disinfectants against Salmonella Infantis reveals substantial differences between products and bacterial strains. International Journal of Food Microbiology, 328 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.