E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Hu, J. (2018) Rural reconstruction in the context of tourism. J. Journal of Tourism, 33:1–4. [Google Scholar]
- Astawa I.P., Triyuni N.N., Santosa I.D.M.C. (2018) Sustainable tourism and harmonious culture: a case study of cultic model at village tourism. J. Journal of Physics Conference, 953. [Google Scholar]
- Huang, X.J. Zhao, X.D. (2018) Key elements of tourism rural construction and Rural Revitalization Strategy. J. Journal of tourism, 33:5–6. [Google Scholar]
- He, X.F. (2018) Several issues on the implementation of Rural Revitalization Strategy. J. Journal of Nanjing Agricultural University, 18:19–26. [Google Scholar]
- Peng, S.S. (2016) Current situation and development strategy of rural tourism in China. J. Journal of Yangzhou University, 20:94–98. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, S.M. Kang, D.X. Cheng, J.L. (2020) “Two mountains theory” compose a new chapter of rural tourism. J. Journal of tourism, 35:9–12. [Google Scholar]
- Syed, A. (2016) Tourism for Sustainable Development in Zambia. J. International Journal of Research in Economics and Management. 6:10–12 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.