E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Philokyprou, M., Michael, A., Malaktou, E., & Savvides, A. (2017). Environmentally responsive design in Eastern Mediterranean. The case of vernacular architecture in the coastal, lowland and mountainous regions of Cyprus. Building and Environment, 111, 91–109. [Google Scholar]
- Agnoletti, M. (2014). Rural landscape, nature conservation and culture: Some notes on research trends and management approaches from a (southern) European perspective. Landscape and Urban Planning, 126(2014), 66–73. [Google Scholar]
- Aytug, H. K., & Mikaeili, M. (2017). Evaluation of Hopa’s Rural Tourism Potential in the Context of European Union Tourism Policy. Procedia Environmental Sciences, 37, 234–245. [Google Scholar]
- Fu, J., Zhou, J., & Deng, Y. (2020). Heritage values of ancient vernacular residences in traditional villages in Western Hunan, China: Spatial patterns and influencing factors. Building and Environment, August, 107473. [Google Scholar]
- Oliver, T., & Jenkins, T. (2003). Sustaining rural landscapes: The role of integrated tourism. Landscape Research, 28(3), 293–307. [Google Scholar]
- Alcindor, M., & Coq-Huelva, D. (2020). Refurbishment, vernacular architecture and invented traditions: the case of the Empordanet (Catalonia). International Journal of Heritage Studies, 26(7), 684–699. [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen, A. T., Truong, N. S. H., Rockwood, D., & Tran Le, A. D. (2019). Studies on sustainable features of vernacular architecture in different regions across the world: A comprehensive synthesis and evaluation. Frontiers of Architectural Research, 8(4), 535–548. [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.