E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Hu Bicheng, Li Bin. On the market mechanism of higher education quality regulation [J]. Higher education research, 2014, 35 (07): 26–33 [Google Scholar]
- Fang Linyou, Zhang Chuting. Subject identity, government role and intermediary organization status: A Study on China’s higher education market mechanism [J]. Higher education research, 2014, 35 (11): 76 [Google Scholar]
- Guo Peipei. Research on the construction of evaluation index system of higher education modernization in Zhejiang Province [D]. Hangzhou Normal University, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Zhengxu, Zeng Lijing. Research on the construction of evaluation index system of internal control construction in Colleges and universities [J]. Modern business, 2018, (22): 120–121 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ning. Research on the quality evaluation index system of China’s general higher education [J]. Education modernization, 2017, 4 (18): 62–67 [Google Scholar]
- Geng Guiying. Research on higher education evaluation in China [D]. Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Li Yi, Xiang Hao. Research on the construction of classroom teaching quality evaluation system in Colleges and universities [J]. China Hi tech, 2019, (08): 30–33 [Google Scholar]
- Li Hua. Construction of quality evaluation system under the background of popularization of Higher Education [J]. Journal of Chongqing University of science and Technology (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2015, (05): 97–99 + 102 [Google Scholar]
- Li Dan. Construction of undergraduate teaching quality evaluation system under the guidance of Applied Talents Training [J]. Quality education in Western China, 2019, 5 (06): 150–151. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.