E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Liu Xiaofeng. An Empirical Analysis of the Impact of Social Capital on China ’ s Environmental Governance Performance [J]. China Population, Resources and Environment, 2011, 21(3): 20–24. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Guansheng. Trade Openness, FDI and Environmental Pollution Control-Taking Industrial Wastewater Control as an Example [J]. China Economic Issues, 2011 (6): 83–89. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yabin, Ma Chen, Jin Peizhen. Evaluation of my country’s environmental governance investment performance and its influencing factors SBM- TOBIT two-stage model based on panel data [J]. Economic Management, 2014, 36(4): 170–179. [Google Scholar]
- Fu Caifang. Economic analysis of environmental governance performance of local governments: empirical evidence from 196 prefecture-level cities in China [J]. Technoeconomics, 2020, 39(07): 193–199. [Google Scholar]
- Zang Chuanqin, Chu Shuai. Characteristics of Local Officials, Official Communication and Environmental Governance Based on the Empirical Evidence of 25 Provincial Units in China from 2003 to 2013[J]. Collected Economics and Finance, 2016(11): 105–112. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Fang, Du Yang, Wang Meiyan. The transformation of economic development mode and the internal driving force of energy saving and emission reduction [J]. Economic Research, 2008(6): 4–11, 36. [Google Scholar]
- Robert Tibshirani. Regression Shrinkage and Selection Via the LASSO. 1996, 58(1):267–288. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Yanfang, Wen Youdong, Yang Jun. Research on the Influencing Factors of the Future Price Expectation Index of Urban Residents[J]. Statistics and Decision, 2020, 36(04): 40–44. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.