E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Qian, Li. Leisure agriculture and rural tourism development [J]. Scientific consultation (science and technology management), 2020(11):81. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Hua, Yang Yuxiang. A summary of research on sustainable rural tourism livelihood [J]. Journal of Tourism Science, 2020, 35(09):134–148. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Taiqin, Dong Peihai. Research progress and enlightenment of poverty alleviation through rural tourism in China [J]. Tourism Research, 2021, 13(01):32–42. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Jingwen, Ma Yuanjun, Wang Zhenbo, Wang Xujing, Liang Longwu. The revitalization path of rural tourism industry based on locking effect [J]. Advances in Geographical Sciences, 2020, 39(06):1037–1046. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Lin, Luo Xiaofeng, Zhang Junbiao. Social supervision, group identity and farmers’ centralized treatment behavior of domestic waste Mediating and regulating function based on the concept of face [J]. China Rural survey, 2019 (2): 18–33. [Google Scholar]
- Li Quanpeng, Wen Xuan. Multiple structures of rural domestic waste problem: Analysis based on two paradigms of environmental sociology [J]. Learning and Exploration, 2020 (2): 36–42. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xiliang, Chen Min. Rural Domestic Waste Treatment Problems and Approaches: A Literature Review [J]. Journal of Tianjin University of Commerce, 2020 (3): 39–47. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Kai-xing, Wang Jin-xia, Bai Jun-bing, et al. Analysis of rural domestic solid waste discharge and its control countermeasures [J]. China Soft Science, 2012 (9): 72–79. [Google Scholar]
- Han Zhiyong, Fei Yongqiang, Liu Dan, et al. Analysis of output and physical characteristics of domestic waste in rural areas of China and treatment suggestions [J]. Journal of Agricultural Engineering, 2017 (15): 1–14. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.