E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Thompson R. C. Lost at sea: where is all the plastic? J. Science, 304, 838 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Yeo B. G., Takada H., Yamashita R., et al. PCBs and PBDEs in microplastic particles and zooplankton in open water in the Pacific Ocean and around the coast of Japan. J. Mar. Pollut. Bull., 151, 110806 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Tien C., Wang Z., Chen C. S. Microplastics in water, sediment and fish from the Fengshan River system: Relationship to aquatic factors and accumulation of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons by fish. J. Environ. Pollut., 265, 114962 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Ding J., Li J., Sun C., et al. An examination of the occurrence and potential risks of microplastics across various shellfish. J. Sci. Total Environ., 739, 139887 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Qu H., Ma R., Barrett H., et al. How microplastics affect chiral illicit drug methamphetamine in aquatic food chain? From green alga (Chlorella pyrenoidosa) to freshwater snail (Cipangopaludian cathayensis). J. Environ. Int., 136, 105480 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Teng J., Zhao J., Zhang C., et al. A systems analysis of microplastic pollution in Laizhou Bay, China. J. Sci. Total Environ., 745, 140815 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Wang W., Yuan W., Chen Y., et al. Microplastics in surface waters of Dongting Lake and Hong Lake, China. J. Sci. Total Environ., 633, 539–545 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ding L., Mao R. F., Guo X., et al. Microplastics in surface waters and sediments of the Wei River, in the northwest of China. J. Sci. Total Environ., 667, 427–434 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Makhdoumi P., Amin A. A., Karimi H., et al. Occurrence of microplastic particles in the most popular Iranian bottled mineral water brands and an assessment of human exposure. J. J. Water Process Eng., 39, 101708 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Y., Zhang J., Cai C., et al. Occurrence and characteristics of microplastics in the Haihe River: An investigation of a seagoing river flowing through a megacity in northern China. J. Environ. Pollut., 262, 114261 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Lin L., Zuo L., Peng J., et al. Occurrence and distribution of microplastics in an urban river: A case study in the Pearl River along Guangzhou City, China. J. Sci. Total Environ., 644, 375–381 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Huang D., Li X., Ouyang Z., et al. The occurrence and abundance of microplastics in surface water and sediment of the West River downstream, in the south of China. J. Sci. Total Environ., 756, 143857 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Mao Y., Li H., Gu W., et al. Distribution and characteristics of microplastics in the Yulin River, China: Role of environmental and spatial factors. J. Environ. Pollut., 265, 115033 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou G., Wang Q., Zhang J., et al. Distribution and characteristics of microplastics in urban waters of seven cities in the Tuojiang River basin, China. J. Environ. Res., 189, 109893 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Park T., Li S. L. Occurrence of microplastics in the Han River and riverine fish in South Korea. J. Sci. Total Environ., 708, 134535 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Qi, H., Wang, Y., Zhang, D., et al. Microplastics in Moshui River Sediment: Abundance, Morphology and Spatail Distribution. J. Transactions and Oceanology and Limnology, 3, 69–77 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Fraser M. A., Chen L., Ashar M., et al. Occurrence and distribution of microplastics and polychlorinated biphenyls in sediments from the Qiantang River and Hangzhou Bay, China. J. Ecotox. Environ. Safe., 196, 110536 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Xiong X. Wu, C. Elser, J.J. et al. Occurrence and fate of microplastic debris in middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River - From inland to the sea. J. Sci. Total Environ., 659, 66–73 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Browne M. A., Crump P., Niven S. J., et al. Accumulation of microplastic on shorelines woldwide: sources and sinks. J. Environ. Sci. Technol., 45, 9175–9179 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao S., Zhu L., Li D. Microplastic in three urban estuaries, China. J. Environ. Pollut., 206, 597–604 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.