E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Harvey, D.K. (1984) Discovering the Vernacular Landscape (Book). J. Library Journal. [Google Scholar]
- Nazar, B.E., Andaroodi, E., Sahrakaran, B. (2017) Vernacular Cultural Landscape of Qazvin’s Traditional Gardens: A Review of Basic Conepts and Analysis of Elements and Features within the Scope of Built Environment. J. Bagh-E Nazar., 14(50): 39–48. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, J.S. (2013) An overview of the development of the Dutch rural landscape in the 20th century. J. Landscape Architecture., (04): 61–66. [Google Scholar]
- Hou, X.L., Guo, W. (2015) Place and nostalgia--an exploration of the research method of rural landscape in landscape gardening vision. J. Urban Development Research., 22(4): 80–85. [Google Scholar]
- Yu, K.J., Wang, Z.F., Huang, G.P. (2005) On vernacular landscape and its significance to modern landscape design. J. Huazhong Architecture., 23(4): 123–126 [Google Scholar]
- Liu, L.M. (2001) The development history of rural landscape planning and its development prospect in China. J. Rural Ecology., 17(1): 52–55. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, L.M., Li, Z.P., Zhang, H.B. (2004) The characteristics of rural landscape in China and the objectives and contents of rural landscape planning. J. Ecological Environment., 13(3): 445–448. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.