E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research on Earth Climate and Land and Ocean Resources|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Na Yang. Innovation and Exploration of Global Economic Governance Mechanisms: Taking the Construction of RCEP as an Example. International Economics and Trade Research, 2020, 36(12):67–81. [Google Scholar]
- Yueqin Lin. Global Economic Governance Reform and the Enhancement of Emerging Countries’ Institutional Power of Discourse. Journal of Social Sciences, 2020(11):16–28. [Google Scholar]
- Ferrannini A., Barbieri E., Biggeri M., Di Tommaso, M.R. Industrial policy for sustainable human development in the post-Covid19 era. World Development, 2021, 137:105+215. [Google Scholar]
- Bishop, M.L., Payne, A. The political economies of different globalizations: theorizing reglobalization. Globalizations, 2021, 18(1):1–21. [Google Scholar]
- Shenrong Shen, Qian Zhao. Promoting High-Quality Economic Development During the 14th Five-year Plan Period by Adopting New Development Pattern of Dual Cycle. Economic Review Journal, 2020(10):18–25. [Google Scholar]
- Chaoxun Sheng. Thinking and Countermeasures of Promoting the Conversion of New and Old Kinetic Energy in the 14th Five- Year Plan Period. Reform, 2020(02):5–19. [Google Scholar]
- Blanchard J.F., Zeng K. China’s Role in Global Economic Governance Revisited: Evidence from a Comparative Analysis of Chinese and Japanese BITs. The Chinese Journal of International Politics, 2020, 13(4):553–575 [Google Scholar]
- Eddie C.M. Hui, Xun Li, Tingting Chen, Wei Lang. Deciphering the spatial structure of China’s megacity region: A new bay area--The Guangdong-Hong KongMacao Greater Bay Area in the making, Cities, 2020, 105:102+168. [Google Scholar]
- Mei Yan, Jianli Liu. Ideas and Countermeasures for high quality industrial development in Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area during the 14th Five-Year Plan Period. Enterprise Economy, 2020, 39(12):121–130. [Google Scholar]
- Yonghui Han, Liangxiong Huang, Xianbin Wang. Do Industrial Policies Promote Industrial Structure Upgrading? Theory and Evidence from China’s Development-oriented Local Government. Economic Research Journal, 2017, 52(08):33–48. [Google Scholar]
- Peiyuan Xu, Guihua Wu. Spatial Evolution of the Knowledge Innovation Network in Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Are -- The Role of Shenzhen Technological Innovation Hub. China Soft Science, 2019(05):68–79. [Google Scholar]
- Xiangfeng Liu, Qiang Liu. Research on the reform of factor market allocation. Macroeconomic, 2019(12):34–47+166. [Google Scholar]
- Xiang Li, Feng Deng. Technological innovation, industrial structure upgrading and economic growth. Science Research Management, 2019, 40(03):84–93. [Google Scholar]
- Yulin Zhao, Chengchen Pei. Technological Innovation, Industrial Convergence and Manufacturing Transformation and Upgrading. Science & Technology Progress and Policy, 2019, 36(11):70–76. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Zhang. Research on the change of international competitiveness of manufacturing industry in China, America and Japan in global value chain system -- Based on the perspective of intermediate goods and added value. Inquiry Into Economic Issues, 2019(05):107–118. [Google Scholar]
- Rixin Zhang, Zhuotong Gu. The Origin and Next Move of Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay. Reform, 2017(05): 64–73. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.