E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Earth Climate and Land and Ocean Resources|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Department of Comprehensive Coordination, National Tourism Administration, School of Tourism, Sun Yat-sen University. LB/T 051-2016. National Health Tourism Demonstration Base [S]. National Tourism Administration, 2016.01.05. [Google Scholar]
- Joäo R., Kazuo M., Peter N. Integrative diversification of wellness tourism services in rural areas-an operational framework model applied to east Hokkaido (Japan)[J]. Asia Pacific Journal of Tourism Research, 2018, 23(07):734–746. [Google Scholar]
- Sharma P., Nayak J.K. Testing the role of tourists’ emotional experiences in predicting destination image, satisfaction, and behavioral intentions: A case of wellness tourism[J]. Tourism Management Perspectives, 2018, 28: 41–52. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou G.M., Song R., Liu Q.Q. Kang raise tourism research at home and abroad are reviewed and prospects [J/OL]. Resource development and the market: 1–19 [2020-12-23]. http://kns.cnki.net/kcms/detail/51.1448.n.20201030.1309.016.html. [Google Scholar]
- Yang X.C., Song L.Z., Zhong Y.Y., et al. Spatial distribution characteristics and influencing factors of health tourism resources in Fujian Province [J]. Journal of Fujian Normal University (Natural Science Edition), 2019, 35(05):106–116. [Google Scholar]
- Li J.R., Xu D. Study on the construction of evaluation index system of forest health and tourism [J]. Forestry Economics, 2018, 40(03):28–34. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang H.Q., Zhai X.J., He D. Research on the innovation and development of forest health care industry based on industrial integration: A case study of Heilongjiang Province [J]. Forestry Economics, 2019, 41(08):51–61. [Google Scholar]
- Li P., Zhao Y.M., Ye H.Y. Analysis of the concept of health tourism and international research progress [J]. Tourism Forum, 2020, 13(01):69–81. [Google Scholar]
- Chen D.G., Miao C.H. Research on Tourist Clustering Based on Tourism Motivation: A Case Study of Domestic Tourism of Kaifeng City [J]. Tourism Tribune, 2006, 21(06):22–28. [Google Scholar]
- Luo J.N., Zhao Y.F. Research on China’s religious cultural tourism market segmentation based on tourism motivation [J]. Chinese Journal of Management, 2015, 12(08):1118–1123. [Google Scholar]
- Wang J.W., Zhang S.Y. Black tourists in disaster sites: motivation, types and differences: A case study of Beicchuan earthquake site [J]. Geographical Research, 2016, 35(08):1576–1588. [Google Scholar]
- Ashton A.S. Spiritual retreat tourism development in the Asia Pacific region: investigating the impact of tourist satisfaction and intention to revisit: a Chiang Mai, Thailand case study[J]. Asia Pacific Journal of Tourism Research, 2018, 23(11):1098–1114. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.