E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Research on Earth Climate and Land and Ocean Resources|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Lan Yuxin. Community Resilience: A New Proposition of Grassroots Governance System and Ability Modernization [J]. Chinese Non-profit Review, 2020, 25(01):25–28. [Google Scholar]
- Ding Lei, Cai Wei, Ding Jianqing, et al. Considerations on the epidemic situation of novel coronavirus infection [J]. Chinese Science: Life Science, 2020(3):247–257. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Deru. Building a resilient community emergency management system [J]. Administrative Forum, 2020, 27(03):89–96. [Google Scholar]
- Cui Peng, Li Dezhi, Chen Hongxia, Cui Qingbin. Review and Prospect of Community Toughness Research: Concept, Dimension and Evaluation [J]. Modern Urban Research, 2018(11):119–125. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Wei. Community Flexibility Assessment from the Perspective of Emergency Management [D]. Dalian University of Technology, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Yuxiao. Study on Tough Community Evaluation System and Optimization Strategies from the Perspective of Waterlogging Prevention [D]. Tianjin University, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Fang Dongping, Li Quanwang, Li Nan, Wang Fei, Liu Ying, Gu Donglian, Sun Chujin, Pan Shengjie, Hou Guanjie, Wang Fei, Lu Xinzheng. Community Seismic Safety Toughness Assessment System and Application Demonstration [J]. Engineering Mechanics, 2020, 37(10):28–44. [Google Scholar]
- Holling C.S. Holling C.S. Resilience and Stability of Ecological Systems. Ann Rev Ecol Syst 4: 1–23 [J]. Annual Review of Ecology and Systematics, 1973, 4(1):1-23. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.