E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Earth Climate and Land and Ocean Resources|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Hu, Y. (2016). On the Success of Korean Film and Television Culture Trade and Its Enlightenment to China. Economic Research Guide, 22, 164–165. DOI: 10.3969/j.issn.1673-291X.2016.22.073 [Google Scholar]
- Li, H. L. (2012). The International Route of Global Cultural Trade and the Development of Chinese Cultural Industry. China Business Update, 05, 48–50. DOI: 10.3969/j.issn.1009-9972.2007.05.017 [Google Scholar]
- Qian, Z. Z. (2008). The Dynamic Evolution of the Value Chain and the Continuous Competitive Advantage of the American Film Industry. Forum of World Economy Politics, 06, 106–111. DOI: 10.3969/j.issn.1007-1369.2008.06.017 [Google Scholar]
- Sun, Q. (2016). Analysis of the Current Situation and Restrictive Factors of Export Trade of Chinese Film and Television Culture. Modern Business, 25, 59–60. DOI: 10.3969/j.issn.1673-5889.2016.25.027 [Google Scholar]
- Sun, Q. (2016). The Successful Mechanism of Korean Film and Television Cultural Trade and Its Enlightenment to China. China Economist, 08, 98–99. DOI: 10.3969/j.issn.1004-4914.2016.08.042 [Google Scholar]
- Wan, S. Y. (2017). Analysis of the Current Situation and Countermeasures of China’s Cultural Trade. China International Business, 17, 20–21. DOI: 10.19516/j.cnki.10-1438/f.2017.17.009 [Google Scholar]
- Wang, S. J., Zhou, B., Bao, W., & Liu, Z. Y. (2011). Research on Film and Television Cultural Creative Industry Chain and Its Technical Path. Journal of Kunming University of Science and Technology (Social Science), 02, 74–79. DOI: 10.16112/j.cnki.53-1160/c.2011.02.004 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.