E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Power Control Technology and Smart Grid Application|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Erik Dahlman, Stefan Parkvall, Johan Skold, 5G NR Standard : The Next Generation Wireless Access Technology, China Machine Press, 2019. 5 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yingmin, Sun Shaohui, Gao Qiubin: 5G Transmission Key Technology, Publishing House of Electronics Industry, 2017. 3. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- State Grid Shandong, 5G Application Scenarios Analysis on Grid Industry, 2020. 7. [Google Scholar]
- Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Research on 5G Non-Orthogonal Access System PF Scheduling Strategy, 2017. 1. [Google Scholar]
- G. Boudreau, J. Panicker, N. Guo, R. Chang, N. Wang, and S. Vrzic. “Interference coordination and cancellation for 4G network” IEEE Communications Magazine, 2009, 47(4):74–81. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wu, S. Zhang, Y. Chen. “Iterative multiuser receiver in sparse code multiple access systems”. IEEE International Conference on Communications, 2015, pp.4521–4526. [Google Scholar]
- X. Dai, S. Sun, and Y. Wang, “Successive interference cancellation amenable space-time codes with good multiplexing-diversity tradeoffs”, 15th Asia-Pacific Conference on Communications, APCC 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yuan, G. Yu, and W. Li, “Multi-User Shared Access for 5G Telecommun. Network Technology”, vol. 5, no. 5, May 2015, pp. 28–30. [Google Scholar]
- D. Truhachev, “Achieving AWGN multiple access channel capacity with spatial graph coupling”, IEEE Communications Letters, 2012, 16(5):585–588. [Google Scholar]
- China Academy of Telecommunications Technology, “PDMA: Pattern Division Multiple Access Technology for 5G”. [Google Scholar]
- 3GPP, TS 38.211 V15.5.0 Technical Specification, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- 3GPP, TS 38.212 V15.5.0 Technical Specification, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- H. Nikopour, E. Yi, A. Bayesteh, et al. “SCMA for downlink multiple access of 5G wireless networks”. IEEE Global Communications Conference, 2014, pp. 3940–3945. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.