E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power Control Technology and Smart Grid Application|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Vedavalli K, Muruganantham N. Defended data transmission scheme based reliable metering for smart grid applications[J]. Cluster Computing, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Transmission of frequency balance instructions and secure data sharing based on chaos encryption in smart grid-based energy systems applications[J]. IEEE Access, 2021, PP(99):1–1. [Google Scholar]
- Gao J, Zhang X, Hao L, et al. Joint encryption and compressed sensing in smart grid data transmission[J]. IEEE, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Noelia Uribe-Pérez a, B I A, B D D L V, et al. On-field evaluation of the performance of IP-based data transmission over narrowband PLC for smart grid applications -ScienceDirect[J]. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, 2018, 100:350–364. [Google Scholar]
- Miyagawa S, Yamada T, Ninagawa C. Generic and realistic spatial deployment modeling on data transmission performance evaluation of multi-hop smart grid metering system[J]. Ieej Transactions on Electrical & Electronic Engineering, 2017, 12(3):397–403. [Google Scholar]
- An Approximately Optimal Algorithm for Scheduling Phasor Data Transmissions in Smart Grid Networks. IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- L Vrbský. Clustering-driven equipment deployment planner and analyzer for wireless non-mobile networks applied to smart grid scenarios. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Rahman M S. Optimizing Smart Grid Aggregators and Measuring Degree of Privacy in a Distributed Trust Based Anonymous Aggregation System[J]. 2020. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.