E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Control Technology and Smart Grid Application|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Wu Z.H. (2018) Economic life model of power transformer and its application example. Technology Wind, 98–99. [Google Scholar]
- Wang W.B., Bai W.G., Shi L.L. (2019) Comprehensive life cycle economic physical life assessment method for power transformer. Power System Protection and Control, 91–98. [Google Scholar]
- Li R., Han B., Lu Y. (2014) Transformer’s economic life assessment based on random and fuzzy theory. Power System Protection and Control, 42: 9–16. [Google Scholar]
- Yu J.L., Wang C.F., Zhang B. (2010) Economic Life Evaluation of Power Transformer in Service. Proceedings of the CSU-EPSA, 86–90. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Y.W., Ma L., Wu L.Y., Zhou Y., Lian C. (2012) Economic Life Model of Power Transformer and Its Application. Power System Technology, 235–240. [Google Scholar]
- Luo X.C., Li L., Wei Z.L., Ge J.B. (2011) Applications of Life Cycle Cost Theory in Decision-Making of Investment for Distribution Transformer Renovation. Power System Technology, 207–211. [Google Scholar]
- Wang H.F., Zhao W.F, Du Z.D. (2015) Economic Life Prediction of Power Transformers Based on the Lifetime Data. Power System Technology, 39: 810–816. [Google Scholar]
- Hu B., Hu W.P., Jia Z.H. (2010) Life cycle cost and economic life analysis of transformer. The 9th Symposium of equipment life cycle cost Committee of China Equipment Management Association, Shanghai. 227–230. [Google Scholar]
- Wu S.H., Liu X.D., He B. (2016) Economic life analysis for weapon equipment based on Lambert W function. Systems Engineering and Electronic, 38: 844–851. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.