E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Control Technology and Smart Grid Application|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- H. Averch, L.L. Johnson. Behavior of the fifirm under regulatory constraint. Am. Econ. Rev, 52 (5), 1052–1069 (1962). [Google Scholar]
- A. Campbell. Cap prices or cap revenues? The dilemma of electric utility networks. Energy Economics, 74, 802–812 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- T. Kuosmanen, T. Nguyen. Cap prices or cap revenues? The dilemma of electric utility networks. Energy Policy, 139 (2020). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- W. Xuehao, Z. Hao. Implementation of Transform From Price Capping to Profit Capping. Power System Technology, 27(5) (2003). [Google Scholar]
- K. Edward D. Vesting contracts: a tool for electricity market transition. The Electricity Journal, 14(6), 11–22 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- E. Hausman, R. Hornby, A. Smith. Bilateral contracting in deregulated electricity markets. American Public Power Association (2008). [Google Scholar]
- L. Ziya, J. Tianyao, J. Zhaoxia, H. Aimin. Design and Application of Contract for Difference in Electricity Market. Power System Technology, 43(8) (2019). [Google Scholar]
- X. Chengwei, P. Kaiyuan, W. Fushuan, G. Jianrong, et al. Decomposition Model of Contract for Difference Considering Market Power Mitigation. IEEE (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Jisong, C. Baike, J. Tianyao, J. Zhaoxia. Transitional Revenue Scheme for High-cost Generator Unit in Guangdong Electricity Market Based on Government Authorized Contracts. CSEE (2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.