E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Control Technology and Smart Grid Application|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Sun, X, Zhang, M, Wang, H et al. (2019) Background voltage harmonic suppression strategy of a distribution network. In:2019 22nd International Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems (ICEMS). Harbin, China. pp. 1–5. [Google Scholar]
- Sun, J. (2011) Impedance-based stability criterion for gridconnected inverters. IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 26(11): 3075–3078. [Google Scholar]
- Ling, Z., Xu, C. B, Cao, C. C, et al. (2020) Novel single current feedback control scheme for gridconnected inverter with LCL filters. Electrical Measurement and Instrumentation, 57(02): 135–140+152. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng, Z, Huang, X, Yang, M, et al. (2018) Grid voltage feedforward control strategy for weak grid based on complex filter. Power System Protection and Control, 46(24):70–75. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, L. Y, Guo, R, Zhang, et al. (2020) Improvement strategy for grid-connected current quality of an inverter under non-ideal grid conditions. Power System Protection and Control, 48(15): 10–18. [Google Scholar]
- Chai, X. H, Zhang, C. J, Zhao, X. J, et al. (2020) Research on power grid background harmonic suppression based on grid voltage full-feedforward. Power Electronics, 54(08): 5–7+18. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, L, Sun, P. J, Xue, T. Y, et al. (2020) A delay compensation method to improve the current control performance of the LCL-type grid-connected inverter. Proceedings of the CSEE, 40(19): 6320–6330. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Z. J, Li, J. W, Dong, Y, et al. (2020) Method of resonance instability analysis of multiple grid-connected inverters in weak grid. Electrical Engineering, 21(10): 21–28. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, Q. S, Chen, S. S, Zhou, X. Y, et al. (2019) Analysis and design of combination controller based on repetitive control and proportional control for harmonics suppression of grid-tied inverters. Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, 34(24): 5189–5198. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.