E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power Control Technology and Smart Grid Application|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Ren Dongming, Xie Xuxuan, Liu Jian. To promote energy production and consumption revolution in China Energy of China, 35, 6–10 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Dong Zhaoyang, Zhao junhua, Wen Fushuan, Xue Yusheng. From Smart Grid to Energy Internet: Basic Concept and Research Framework. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 39, 1–11 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Tian Shiming, Luan Wenpeng, Zhang Dongxia, et al. Technical Forms and Key Technologies on Energy Internet. Proceedings of the CSEE, 35, 3482–3494 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Xu Wei. Participation mode of large-scale Jiuquan wind power farm in Gansu province to electricity market and its utilization scheme. Power System Technology, 34, 71–77 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Yao Liangzhong, Wu Jing, Wang Zhibing, et al. Pattern analysis of future HVDC grid development. Proceedings of the CSEE, 34, 6007–6020 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Liu Zhenya, Shu Yinbiao, Zhang Wenliang, et al. Study on voltage class series for HVDC transmission system. Proceedings of the CSEE, 28, 1–8 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Hu Xuehao. Smart grid: a development trend of future power grid. Power System Technology, 33, 15(2009). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yimin. Research framework of technical standard system of strong & smart grid. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 34, 1–6 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Luo Haiyang. Chaotic forecasting method of short-term wind speed in wind farm. Power System Technology, 33, 67–71 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Su Peng. Determination of optimal spinning reserve of power grid containing wind. Power System Technology, 34, 158–162 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Mingjun. Smart grid and smart energy resource grid. Power System Technology, 34, 1–5 (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.