E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power Control Technology and Smart Grid Application|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- The National Energy Administration of China, the National Development and Reform Commission of China. (2019) Establishment and Improvement of Renewable Energy Power Consumption Guarantee Mechanism. http://zfxxgk.nea.gov.cn/auto87/201905/t20190515_3662.htm. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Shayani, R.A. (2011) Photovoltaic generation penetration limits in radial distribution systems. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 26(3): 1625–1631. [Google Scholar]
- Tian, W., Shan, M., Lu, R., Xu, Y. and Ding, T. (2019) Stochastic Unit Commitment to Accommodate Renewable Energy with Renewable Portfolio Standard. In: 2019 IEEE Sustainable Power and Energy Conference. Beijing. pp. 1401–1405. [Google Scholar]
- Jonghe, C.D., Hobbs, B.F., Belmans, R. (2012) Optimal Generation Mix With Short-Term Demand Response and Wind Penetration. Power Systems IEEE Transactions, 27(2): 830–839. [Google Scholar]
- John, D.V., Beno, M.M. (2014) Battery Energy Storage Station Based Smoothing Control of Wind and Photovoltaic Power Generation Fluctuations Using SOC Control Strategy. Asian Journal of Electrical Sciences, 3(1):18–22. [Google Scholar]
- Mohammed, O.H., Amirat, Y., Benbouzid, M., Haddad, S. and Feld, G. (2016) Optimal sizing and energy management of hybrid wind/tidal/PV power generation system for remote areas: Application to the Ouessant French Island. In: IECON 2016 -42nd Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society. Florence. pp. 4205–4210. [Google Scholar]
- Gao, C., Niu D. (2017) Accommodating Capability Analysis and Comprehensive Assessment Method of Large-Scale New Energy Areas Interconnected. Electric Power, 50(07): 56–63. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Song, Y., Tan Z., Li, H. (2014) An Optimization Model Combining Generation Side and Energy Storage System With Demand Side to Promote Accommodation of Wind Power. Power System Technology, 2014 (3): 610–615. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.