E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Control Technology and Smart Grid Application|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- H. Jia, Y. Mu, X. Yu. Thought about the integrated energy system in China. Electric Power Construction 36(01), 16–25 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Peng, C. Zhang, B. Xu, et al. Status and prospect of demonstration project of multi-energy synergy integrated energy system. Electric Power Automation Equipment 37(06), 3–10 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Lyu, H. Jiang, T. Chen, et al. Wind power accommodation by combined heat and power plant with electric boiler and its national economic evaluation. Automation of Electric Power Systems 38(01), 6–12 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- F. Xun, Y. Min, L. Chen. Combined electricity-heat operation system containing large capacity thermal energy storage. Proceedings of the CSEE 34(29), 5063–5072 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. Gu, J. Wang, S. Lu, et al. Optimal operation for integrated energy system considering thermal inertia of district heating network and buildings. Applied Energy 199, 234–246 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kouhia, T. Laukkanen, H. Holmberg, et al. District heat network as a short-term energy storage. Energy 177, 293–303 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Wang, Y. Mu, X. Meng, et al. Optimal Scheduling Method for Integrated Electro-thermal Energy System Considering Heat. Power System Technology 44, 132–140 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhou, W. Hu, Y. Min, et al. Integrated Power and Heat Dispatch Considering Available Reserve of Combined Heat and Power Units. IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy 10(3), 1300–1310 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- W. Wang, L. Yang, L. Wang, et al. Optimal Dispatch of Integrated Electricity-Heat Energy System Considering Heat Storage Characteristics of Heating Network. Automation of Electric Power Systems 42(21), 45–52 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, Q. Lyu, Y. Li, et al. Analysis on Operation Flexibility of Combined Heat and Power Plant with Four Improved Power-Heat Decoupling Schemes. Automation of Electric Power Systems 44(02), 164–172 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.