E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Power Control Technology and Smart Grid Application|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- J. Keirstead, M. Jennings and A. Sivakumar, “A review of urban energy system models: Approaches, challenges and opportunities,” Renew. Sust. Energ. Rev., vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 3847–3866, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- D. H. W. Li, S. K. H. Chow, E. W. M. Lee, “An analysis of a medium size grid-connected building integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) system using measured data,” Energy Build., vol. 60, no. 5, pp. 383–387, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- X. Guan, Z. Xu and Q. Jia, “Energy-Efficient Buildings Facilitated by Microgrid,” IEEE Trans. Smart Grid, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 243–252, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- D. Zhang, S. Evangelisti, P. Lettieri, et al, “Economic and environmental scheduling of smart homes with microgrid: DER operation and electrical tasks,” Energy Convers. Manage., vol. 110, no. Supp14, pp. 113–124, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhao, Y. Lu, C. Yan, et al, “MPC-Based Optimal Scheduling of Grid-Connected Low Energy Buildings with Thermal Energy Storages,” Energy Build., vol. 86, no. 12, pp. 415–426, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- JA. Duffie and WA. Beckman, “Solar engineering of thermal process,” New York: Wiley, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- X. Jin, Y. Mu, H. Jia, et al, “Dynamic economic dispatch of a hybrid energy microgrid considering building based virtual energy storage system,” Appl. Energy, vol. 194, no. 1, pp. 386–398, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- X. Jin, X. Wang, Y. Mu, et al, “Optimal scheduling approach for a combined cooling, heating and power building microgrid considering virtual storage system,” Power and Energy Society General Meeting, IEEE, pp. 1–5, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Mu, J. Wu, J. Ekanayake, et al, “Primary Frequency Response From Electric Vehicles in the Great Britain Power System,” IEEE Trans. Smart Grid, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 1142–1150, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- EU Merge Project. Deliverable 2.1: “Modelling Electric Storage devices for electric vehicles, 2010,” [Online]. Available: http://www.ev-merge.eu/imagesstories/uploads/MERGE_WP2_D2.1.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- M. Wang, Y. Mu, H. Jia, et al, “Active power regulation for large-scale wind farms through an efficient power plant model of electric vehicles,” Appl. Energy, vol. 185, no. 1, pp. 1673–1683, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- X. Dong, Y. Mu, H. Jia, et al, “Planning of Fast EV Charging Stations on a Round Freeway,” IEEE Trans. Sustain. Energy, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 1452–1461, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang, L. Wang, A. I. Dounis, et al, “Integration of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles into energy and comfort management for smart building,” Energy Build., vol. 47, no. 47, pp. 260–266, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- M. Ardeshir, M. Abdolazim, K. Elham, et al, “Occupants' operation of lighting and shading systems in buildings,” J. Build. Perform. Simu., vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 57–65, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- D. Zhang, N. Shah and L. G. Papageorgiou, “Efficient energy consumption and operation management in a smart building with microgrid,” Energy Convers. Manage., vol. 74, no. 74, pp. 209–222, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Kaşka Önder and R. Yumrutaş, “Experimental investigation for total equivalent temperature difference (TETD) values of building walls and flat roofs,” Energy Convers. Manage., vol. 50, no. 11, pp. 2818–2825, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- J. Van Roy, N. Leemput, F. Geth, et al, “Electric Vehicle Charging in a building Microgrid with Distributed Energy Resources,” IEEE Trans. Sustain. Energy, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 1–8, 2014. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.