E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Power Control Technology and Smart Grid Application|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Liu Chang, Zhuo Jiankun et al. A Review on the Utilization of Energy Storage System for the Flexible and Safe Operation of Renewable Energy Microgrids [J]. Proceedings of the CSEE. 0258–8013 (2020) 01–0001–18 [Google Scholar]
- Amrollahi M H, Bathaee S M T. Techno-economic optimization of hybrid photovoltaic/wind generation together with energy storage system in a stand-alone micro-grid subjected to demand response[J]. Applied Energy. 2017, 202:66–77. [Google Scholar]
- Deng Dianyi, Li Wenyi, Chu Bingqing, et al. Reliability analysis of wind-photovoltaic-battery microgrids optimization configuration based on reliability constraints for distribution system[J]. ACTA Energiae Solaris Sinica, 2018, 39(9):2439—2445. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Tianmeng, Song Zhuoran, Lou Suhua, Wu Zhiming. Sizing of Hybrid Energy Storage System for Improving Wind Power Penetration [J]. Power System Technology. 2018, 42(5):1488–1494 (In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Shao Zhifang, WU Jilan, Zhao Qiang. Evaluation and Simulation of Energy Interconnection[M]. Science Press. 2018. 4 (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- F. Grüger, O. Hoch, J. Hartmann, M. Robinius, D. Stolten. Optimized electrolyzer operation: Employing forecasts of wind energy availability, hydrogen demand, and electricity prices(J). International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. 2019, 44(5): 4387–4397. [Google Scholar]
- H. Ishaq, I. Dincer, G.F. Naterer, Development and assessment of a solar, wind and hydrogen hybrid trigeneration system(J). International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. 2018, 43(52):23148–23160. [Google Scholar]
- Men Xiangyang, Cao Jun, Wang Zesen, Du Wenjuan. Construction and Energy Storage Mode Analysis of Energy Interconnected Microgrid Multi-energy Complementary System[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2018. 38(19): 5727–5737 (In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Sanchez V M, Chavez-Ramirez A U, Duron-Torres S M, et al. Techno-economical optimization based on swarm intelligence algorithm for a stand-alone wind-photovoltaic-hydrogen power system at south-east region of Mexico[J]. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. 2014, 39(29):16646–16655. [Google Scholar]
- Khiareddine A, Salah C B, Rekioua D, et al. Sizing methodology for hybrid photovoltaic /wind/ hydrogen/battery integrated to energy management strategy for pumping system[J]. Energy. 2018, 153. [Google Scholar]
- Pablo G.-T., Luis M., Antonio G., et al. Optimized operation combining costs, efficiency and lifetime of a hybrid renewable energy system with energy storage by battery and hydrogen in grid-connected applications[J]. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2016, vol.41:23132–23144. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Bo, Bao Kankan, Xu Zhicheng, et al. Optimal Sizing for Grid-connected PV-and-storge Microgrid Considering Demand Response(J). Proceeding of the CSEE, 2015, 35(21):5465–5474 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Abla Khiareddine, Chokri Ben Salah, Djamila Rekioua, Mohamed Faouzi Mimouni. Sizing methodology for hybrid photovoltaic /wind/ hydrogen/battery integrated to energy management strategy for pumping system[J]. Energy, 2018, 153. [Google Scholar]
- Maleki A, Askarzadeh A. Comparative study of artificial intelligence techniques for sizing of a hydrogen-based stand-alone photovoltaic/wind hybrid system[J]. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2014, 39(19):9973–9984. [Google Scholar]
- Wen J, Zheng Y, Donghan F. A review on reliability assessment for wind power[J]. RENEWABLE & SUSTAINABLE ENERGY REVIEWS. 2009, 13(9):2485–2494. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Zheyuan, Wei Fanrong, Sui Quan, et al. Multi-stage power supply planning method for remote micro-networks in remote communities considering the interaction between economic growth and power supply [J]. Journal of China Electrical Engineering. 2018, 38(21): 6264–6275+6488. [Google Scholar]
- Baghaee H R, Mirsalim M, Gharehpetian G B, et al. Reliability/cost-based multi-objective Pareto optimal design of stand-alone wind/PV/FC generation microgrid system[J]. Energy. 2016, 115(1):1022–1041. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.