E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power Control Technology and Smart Grid Application|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Liang Xidong, Dai Jianjun, Zhou Yuanxiang, Chen Yifang, Ultrasonic method for detecting brittle fracture cracks of FRP mandrel for insulators, Proceedings of the Chinese Society for Electrical Engineering, DOI: 10.13334/j.0258–8013.pcsee.2005.03.021 [Google Scholar]
- Xie Congzhen, He Zilan, Ling Yongxing, Li Lixi, Zhang Fuzeng, Li Ruihai, Phased array ultrasonic detection of internal defects in composite insulators, Proceedings of the Chinese Society of Electrical Engineering, DOI:10.13334/j.0258–8013.pcsee.2012.s1.038 [Google Scholar]
- Xie Congzhen, Zhang Yao, Hao Yanpeng, Yuan Xuejun, Wei Qianghua, Using ultrasonic flaw detector to detect internal defects of composite insulators, high voltage technology, DOI: 10.13336/j.1003–6520.hve.2009.10.011 [Google Scholar]
- Hui Qiang, Wang Gang, Application of Acoustic Emission Technology in the Crimping of Composite Insulator End Fittings, China Electric Power Education, 2010, 325–328 [Google Scholar]
- Sun Wenjian, Liu Xuandong, Deng Tao, Zhou Jun, Zhang Qiaogen, Research status of typical defect detection methods for composite insulator core rods, Shaanxi Electric Power, 2016 (44) 52–56 [Google Scholar]
- Li Jicheng, Kong Lingchang, Li Huan, Application of X-ray digital imaging technology in defect diagnosis of UHV basin insulators, non-destructive testing, 2018 (42) 22–24 [Google Scholar]
- Yan Wenbin, Wang Dada, Li Weiguo, Zhao Xianping, Yu Hong, Peng Qingjun, Xu Zhuo, Zhang Hui, X-ray transillumination detection and diagnosis of internal defects in composite insulators, High Voltage Electrical Apparatus, 2012 (48) 58–64 [Google Scholar]
- Yin Kuilong, Chen Cong, Sun Xuewu, Li Zhengli, Feng Yunguo, Application research of industrial CT/DR detection system in basin insulator detection, Shandong Electric Power Technology, 2018 (45) 33–36 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.