E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power Control Technology and Smart Grid Application|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Guo Y, Pan M, Fang Y, et al. (2013) Decentralized coordination of energy utilization for residential households in the smart grid. IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 4(3): 1341–1350. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Yu, Lin Jin, Wan Can, et al. (2016) A bi-level stochastic programming approach for strategic active distribution network operation in electricity market. Proceedings of the CSEE, 36(20): 5391–5402. [Google Scholar]
- Song Y, Lin J, Hu Z, et al. (2016) Energy distribution network: infrastructure, operation mode and market mechanism. Proceedings of the CSEE, 36(21): 5776–5787. [Google Scholar]
- Kok K, Widergren S. (2016) A society of devices: integrating intelligent distributed resources with transactive energy. IEEE Power and Energy Magazine, 14(3): 34–45. [Google Scholar]
- Apostolopoulou D, Bahramirad S, Khodaei A. (2016) The interface of power: moving toward distribution system operators. IEEE Power and Energy Magazine, 14(3): 46–51. [Google Scholar]
- Rahimi F, Ipakchi A, Fletcher F. (2016) The changing electrical landscape: end-to-end power system operation under the transactive energy paradigm. IEEE Power and Energy Magazine, 14(3): 52–62. [Google Scholar]
- Kristov L, De M.P., Taft J.D. (2016) A tale of two visions: designing a decentralized transactive electric system. IEEE Power and Energy Magazine, 14(3): 63–69. [Google Scholar]
- Chen S, Liu C. (2017) From demand response to transactive energy: state of the art. Journal of Modern Power Systems and Clean Energy, 5(1): 10–19. [Google Scholar]
- Kim M, Song S, Jun M. (2016) A study of block chain-based peer-to-peer energy loan service in smart grid environments. Advanced Science Letters, 22(9): 2543–2546. [Google Scholar]
- Nisan N, Ronen A. (2007) Computationally feasible VCG mechanisms. Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research, 29(1); 19–47. [Google Scholar]
- Menniti D, Costanzo F, Scordino N, et al. (2009) Purchase-bidding strategies of an energy coalition with demand-response capabilities. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 24(3): 1241–1255. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.