E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power Control Technology and Smart Grid Application|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Yao, W Fu, N. Y Lu, X. L (2019) Application of a new geophone and geometry in tunnel seismic detection[J]. Sensors, 19(5): 1246–1260. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, G. J Li, J. J Jiang, Z. G (2018) Application of AGI-T3 to advance geological prediction for construction of water conveyance tunnel[J]. Water Resources and Hydropower Engineering, 49(6): 164–170. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, J. H Yan, C. B Miao, D (2019) Comprehensive advanced geological prediction methods for tunnel construction with double sheild TBM[J]. Journal of Engineering Geology, 27(2): 250–259. [Google Scholar]
- Qin, L Zhang, Q. C (2019) Physical Simulation of Tunnel Advance Geological Prediction by Transient Electromagnetic Method[J]. Modern Tunnelling Technology, 56(6): 46–51. [Google Scholar]
- Luo, L. R Liu, Z. G Chen, W. T (2010) Application of infrared acquisition technology in geological prediction of sub-sea tunnel[J]. Chinese Journal of Underground Space and Engineering, 6(4): 775–780. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.